Sunday, February 7, 2010

First is the Worst

After attemtping Livejournal,Facebook, and Myspace iterations of an online web log {sometimes called "blog"[the same people that use the term "podcast" (like people calling elastic bandages "band-aids")]}, I've hopefully found the right place to compile, edit, and post my experiences and neural refuse.


Male pattern wouldn't be so bad if it came in patterns like plaid, houndstooth, or even M.C. Escher derived follicular formations. I would settle for the Friar Tuck style: the one easily managed by a well-placed yarmulke; however, mine isn't a balding crown or a hairline breaking contact from the frontline. It's more like my hair is fighting an epic battle against the side effects of chemo. My dad and grandad were both bald on top before their 30's so I don't feel to cheated.

Rogaine is like $20 a month, but that would cut into my strategic milkshake reserves. I need my frozen dairy fix.

Hairline bedamned, I will be Mr.Clean in 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment